Subject: Proposed new time
From: Dat Dang <[email-masked]>
To: Tuan Dat DANG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2025 09:17:11 +0000

Dat Dang has replied "Maybe" to this invitation and proposed a new time:
Tue Apr 15, 2025 5:30pm – 6pm

Come for a chat
Tuesday Apr 15, 2025 ⋅ 5pm – 5:30pm
Indochina Time - Ho Chi Minh City

Attachments
account-multiple.png ?view=att&th=19638bc704477bd5&attid=0.0.0.1&disp=attd&zw
clock.png ?view=att&th=19638bc704477bd5&attid=0.0.0.2&disp=attd&zw
folder-download.png ?view=att&th=19638bc704477bd5&attid=0.0.0.3&disp=attd&zw
format-align-justify.png ?view=att&th=19638bc704477bd5&attid=0.0.0.4&disp=attd&zw
logo.png ?view=att&th=19638bc704477bd5&attid=0.0.0.5&disp=attd&zw
map-marker.png ?view=att&th=19638bc704477bd5&attid=0.0.0.6&disp=attd&zw
resource.png ?view=att&th=19638bc704477bd5&attid=0.0.0.7&disp=attd&zw
to.png ?view=att&th=19638bc704477bd5&attid=0.0.0.8&disp=attd&zw
videoconference.png ?view=att&th=19638bc704477bd5&attid=0.0.0.9&disp=attd&zw

Organizer
Tuan Dat DANG
[email-masked]

Guests
Tuan Dat DANG - organizer
Dat Dang - creator
View all guest info  
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=X2M0bzY0ZTluY2tyNmFiOWpjY3MzNGI5a2NsajMyYjlwNzBwamViOWw2cGhqMmRobzc0cWppcGhqY2cgdGRkYW5nQGxpbmFnb3JhLmNvbQ&tok=MTkjdGRkYW5nQGxpbmFnb3JhLmNvbWY0NTdjMTUzZDJiZWYyMGRiY2Q3ZjRkMTgxM2FlZjUxNmQzNGI0MDY&ctz=Asia%2FHo_Chi_Minh&hl=en&es=0

~~//~~
Invitation from Google Calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email because you are an attendee on the event.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organizer, be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status, or modify your RSVP.

Learn more https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding